Enjoy camping in the heart of Cuyuna Lakes (and world-class mountain bike trails).
Nestled just south of downtown Cuyuna, our campground and camping amenities are central to the world-class Cuyuna Lakes Mountain Bike Trails. If you're an avid mountain biker and are looking for an affordable, well-maintained lodging option for your next mountain biking adventure then look no further. We serve the Minnesota Brainerd Lakes area with nearby cities such as Crosby, Ironton, Brainerd, Aitkin, Deerwood, and more.
In addition to a pavilion, playground, and mountain bike pump track, we have six campsites and six tenting sites available. Electrical & Water hook ups on site, all with restrooms & showers; A dump site is also available on site. Reserve a campsite in Cuyuna for your next vacation destination!
For the comfort and safety of our guests, please observe the following:
- Our rates are by camping unit, a camping unit is one car, RV or tent and 2 adults. Children under 12 are free. There will be charges for extra adults, cars, boats or other recreational vehicles and tents. There will be no tents on RV sites.
- Check in is any time after 1:00 p.m. the day of arrival. Check out is 11:00 a.m. Monday–Saturday. 12:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- Quiet time is from 10:00 p.m. till 7:00 a.m. Quiet time is strictly enforced; disorderly behavior will not be tolerated.
- Fire pits are on each site; do not make fires outside fire pits. Do not deface or cut trees on the campsite property. Campers should not burn pallets or crate wood. This wood usually has nails, screws and is sometimes chemically treated.
- State law: all firewood must be purchased in Crow Wing County.
- Pets are welcome. They must be kept on a leash at all times, cleaned up after, and never left unattended outside the unit.
- Pets are not allowed in the shower house.
- Health Dept. regulations state that there will be no washing of dishes or clothing in the rest rooms or at the dump station.
- Children under 12 should be accompanied to the restroom area. Children should not be allowed to play in or around the shower house.
- There will be no parking of R.V.s or Autos on sites not reserved.
- State Law, there will be no dumping of Black Water or Grey Water except at a Legal compiling DUMP STATION.
By state law, washing of RV’s is not permitted on the campsites.
Riding of motorcycles or mini-bikes is not permitted except when traveling to and from your campsite while entering or leaving the park. Children on bikes need to stay on roads, and not ride after dark.
Never park on the lawns, unless directed to do so.
There will be no parking of RV’s or autos on sites not reserved.